Quick Note: Our typical litter size is 7-10 puppies. We only accept 6 deposits before the puppies are born. We then do a waitlist for the extra puppies that will be born. If you have any questions about this, let us know!
Expecting more litters Winter/Spring
Contact us for more information!
Older Dogs Available!
None at the moment
What you can expect from a Golden Life Puppy:
- Our puppies are touched from birth, which helps make them use to people and the socialization process easier.
- They have early neurological stimulation.
- Adequate time to be with litter mates, & learn from each other
- Lots of socialization, because we realize that a well socialized puppy will do better in life and adjust more easily to different circumstances.
- Our puppies receive multiple different forms of vitamins and nutritious supplements while they grow.
- These are just a few things that make our puppies so amazing!
Contact us for more adoption information!